Change of Heart
An ailing Dick Cheney receives a heart from an anonymous donor, only to learn later that it belonged to 18 year old Rasheesh Abdullah, a gay Iraqi civilian accidentally killed by American fire. Cheney goes to Iraq to meets the boy’s family, where he is told that Rasheesh had been planning a solo trip across the desert on his beloved Camel, so that he could find himself. Cheney vows to complete this trip for him. What ensues is a journey…of the soul.
When President Obama’s misfit brother, Eddie (played by Sinbad), shows up on the White House in need of a place to stay, you KNOW we’re in for a wild ride! Obama reluctantly let’s Eddie stay with them in the White House, at Michelle’s request, but only under the condition that there are no shenanigans…but shenanigans are what Eddie does BEST! At one point he accidentally almost launches a nuclear missile, while on another occasion he puts on quite a display at a dinner attended by foreign dignitaries. In the end, it turns out Eddie was just what Obama needed in his life. Tyler Perry directs this instant classic.
After an embarrassing sexual incident with a one legged transsexual hooker is caught on tape and put online, Mitt Romney is forced to withdraw from the race for the White House, Santorum wins the Republican nomination, and then the Presidency. Along with his Vice President, Kirk Cameron, he vows to cleanse America of deviance. He starts by banning all pornography and sterilizing gays. It soon becomes clear that his administration’s reign parallels that of Adolf Hitler, and America must stand United to keep the events of the past from repeating themselves.
- queenashlei reblogged this from ragstorags
- pithyaphorisms reblogged this from ragstorags and added:
- hugabugga likes this
- hugabugga said: Problem: even with someone else’s heart, I’m pretty sure Dick Cheney has no soul. If he ever did, he sold it to the devil years ago. But I’d love to see Sinister…throw in some shades of Margaret Atwood books (for the mormonizm) & you’ve got It!!!
- nolanlind likes this
- journowifelife likes this
- theblacksnorlax reblogged this from ragstorags
- nowyswiat likes this
- zeroreis likes this
- humulus likes this
- morefunthanbeingsad likes this
- just-gene likes this
- pithyaphorisms likes this
- brooklynsbigo reblogged this from ragstorags
- couldntgiveashit said: love these. u should totally write some scripts
- wentdog likes this
- ragstorags posted this